Thursday, October 16, 2008

up hill, through the snow, both ways

...remember the olden days. Being a kid, tough times. I predict the future...my poor grandchildren. It will go something like this:

Dad, WHY can't I have a new cellphone, all the kids have new cellphones.

Gavin: When I was a kid I was the ONLY kid who didn't have a cellphone. I saved my money FOREVER doing poop patrol for neighbors. I paid for my own phone, and set up a plan with the worst phone service. I couldn't even get phone service in my own bedroom. I was the only kid who got my phone taken away. And while my parents had confiscated my phone I still had to pay for my phone bill every month. Kids in my school all had new phones, and their parents paid for them every month. One time, my phone was taken away for 3 months! I had the oldest phone; the ones the dinosaurs invented, and all my friends had the newest phones.

I lost all hope in the humanity of my parents.
The meanest parents on the block.

...And I bet he will be just like us.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash