Thursday, October 30, 2008

Caution!

I was thinking about a post that my cousin and his wife did on their baby's first haircut. The milestones, how hard they are.

I commented, "Oh how I remember those days. The first time I took Clarissa to a real hair stylist because she wanted all of her 11 inches of hair cut off I thought I would die. I was on the floor picking up the pieces as they fell. Finally the stylist asked me to please remove myself and my tears from the floor, I was a hazzard. I am certain that at times I am still a hazzard to my kids, but so be it. Maybe for halloween I will be a caution cone! Hard to let them grow up."

I do think that instead of a witch this year, I will be a caution cone! It fits perfectly, not that being a witch isn't natural for me, but why not take a break for one day of the year. Hmmmm...on to decide just how to make this costume work.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash