Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Precious Memories!

Jeremy was almost four years old.
For whatever reason he was in time out: for four minutes (his age).
That was all it took for him to fall fast asleep,
while watching the pictures in our slideshow on the computer.
I remember it being so funny because he was snoring SO loud.
And then thinking that he was probably so tired he couldn't behave himself,
hence the time out.


I miss those days.

For your listening pleasure:

(Sorry - you will have to mute the music, green box, left column, pause!)


How sweet is he! I remember.

Still cute, still tucking his shirt in his unnawares!

Still losing baby teeth,

and carrying around slimy things.

Clarissa was eight and had an activity for Achievement Days this particular evening.

I remember her getting dressed up, and me doing her hair.

She was such a baby girl then. And yet beginning to look so OLD.



I miss that.We had to highlight things about her:

she collects porcelain dolls, she loves art, she plays piano and violin.

She loves to read. She loves horses. Her favorite fruit is strawberries.


Her baptism is her favorite memory.






The older boys...including Brian.

They were doing most of the "cruisin" without us at this point in time.

From the looks of the weather here, I remember why!





I also remember asking Brian to make Sam wear a helmet,
which he refused to do.
Cruisin' is not an easy sport with kids. But very fun.


All the memories.... as we take a trip down memory lane, archiving the pictures.
I am thankful to have this family to make these memories with me; they make me smile.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash