Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's so cold


I can't seem to get warm today. Everything feels cold, from the weather to the chill I feel in my bones. Grandma Adamson passed away last night. Her funeral will be Saturday. I have regrets. It is never a good feeling to know that you could have sent a few more cards, visited more, called more, prayed more. So much, and yet, such little things that to the person all adds up to feeling you are loved, appreciated, cared for, thought of. More; it seems that in life we always do want more. Grandma, we love you. We are thankful you aren't suffering, we will miss your sweet, kind nature.
What a reunion she must have had.
Heaven is one angel greater today.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma Adamson. What a tough time your family must be having right now.
I must also say...that the photo of the temple is stunning. It is cold yet peaceful at the same moment. Did you take this or where did you get it? I'd love a copy...It has given me a little comfort tonight as I sit alone with my thoughts.

LeShel said...

I also would love a copy of the picture.
I am so sorry for the loss that your family is experiencing. May you feel the Lord warm you.
I love you!!

Kim said...

Stacie,

After I sent you an email I logged onto your blog. I am so sorry to hear of your Grandma's passing. I now realize why you are feeling nostalgic. The memories you were able to share with your kids will never be forgotten. You are such a great mom! Take care and know that families are eternal. Kim

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash