Monday, October 13, 2008

phun in Phoenix

What a day! We enjoyed a lazy morning, Natalie, Suzanne and me. Packing a picnic we headed to the Phoenix Zoo. We rented a Cosy Bike; which we could all ride together, or rather Suzanne and I could fall off laughing as we tried to pedal up the hills. At one point a dad carrying his young child stopped and laughed right at us. Not only laughing but announced to those with him that he was going to continue watching us to see if we could get up the hill. After we both nearly fell off hysterically laughing he helped us by pushing us and the bike up the rest of the hill, while still carrying his young. A Zoo experience for sure. I think at that point we felt that we were the main attraction!Following our excursion at the Zoo, we headed to Hole in the Rock, had our picnic and hiked up to the hole, to watch the most incredible Sunset. The moon was out and soooo big. Pictures obviously don't do justice to the beauty we were experiencing.We headed home, stopping for Gelato, and some really amazing Sweet Potato Fries. Spoiled I am!!!

Natalie was darling. While we were eating our Italian Ice Cream she noticed the curvy S lights - which she promptly announced should be blogged, she got us laughing about "blog that", and "I'll blog your laughing", writing in her little blogger book.
In a little more than 33 hours I will be having on a plane, headed home. I will have many memories to keep in my cache. I will be home again with my little ones and Brian - whom I miss more than words can say; yet, I will again be missing Suzanne, Natalie and Kevin. When all is said and done...What a day, what a time!

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a wonderful time you are having.
Say "HI" to Suzie, Kevin and Natalie.
Keep on blogging, Natalie.

LeShel said...

Looks like a great time at the zoo and in Phoenix. I'm glad you've spent some time with your loved ones. Natalie is so grown up. What a beautiful trip!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash