Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories

Today as we visited, the quiet in the room was piercing.
I thought it would be nice to share
with Grandma our favorite memories:
Thank you, Grandma!
Sam: I loved watching Grandma do her stitching.
She does the best at that.
Jeremy: Sitting on Grandma's lap watching Popeye,
hearing her laugh.
And having her feed me ice cream.
Brian: When, upon meeting Grandma, she went in for a hug
and he thought she was going for a kiss.
Scared the....well, we will leave it at that:)
Stacie: Rocky Road Ice Cream,
the Rest Home visits, dancing with Grandma.
Having Grandma sit up at nights with me and my babies in Fish Lake.
Going to primary with her when
I was too scared to go to Relief Society.
Being pushed in the Tire Swing, and having her take me for a ride
when I was so little, and so scared.
Alyssa: Teddy Bear Picnic's under Grandma's Apple Tree.
Clarissa: Making Punch with Grandma in the orange container.
Grandma pushing her in the tire swing
with Grandma's tye die shirt on.
Gavin: Grandma kicking my butt. She is one tough granny.
Playing with the marble toy with Grandma.
Zoe: Coloring with Grandma.
Sheri: Having the white donut cake on my
birthday with the money in them.
Remembering when Gavin was about 5,
he put the donuts on his eyes and had
white powder around his eyes.
Grandma thought it was so cute, she did the same.
We had a white donut treat today,
Sam decided to honor Grandma and he put his on his eye
(hence, the picture opp.)
We all remember singing You are my Sunshine with Grandma
(although Zoe invented the song),
and Grandma definitely is our Sunshine!
xoxoxoxoxoox

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash