Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not a Beginner


Today Suzanne and I went to Natalie's school to have lunch with her. Sitting on the bench with Natalie a little girl comes up.

girl: You are in Baton aren't you?
Natalie: Yes.
girl: What is your name?
Natalie: Natalie.
girl: Hi Natalie, I'm Sophia.
Natalie: Oh.

Stacie: Sophia, how long have you been in Baton?
Sophia: This is my 2nd year.
Stacie: How do you like it?
Sophia: Oh, I love it.
Stacie: Do you like being in the parades?
Sophia: Well, I have never done that, but this year I am part of combos. The combos get to go a lot more than the beginners.

Natalie: "Well, I started yesterday so I'm not a beginner now."

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hi there, Natalie!
Have fun with that CRAZY and FUN aunt and your mommy. I loved baton when I was a little girl. I took lessona nd have several photos of me holding onto my baton. Crazy funny pictures from the 50's and the early 60's.
Aunt Liz

sweetrose said...

ohh nat nat you can never get enough of her she is sooo cute
clarissa

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash