Friday, March 5, 2010

Today...


Oh the thinks I should think!

Today is beautiful. I woke to the sounds and smells of morning and school and work. I love the smell of B's aftershave, and Jeremy dousing himself in Aeropostale Benton.
A wiff of Clarissa, and someone cooking eggs and toast.
morning Morning!

The sounds of neighbors shoveling their walks, and the snow rolling less than gently off the roof. Winter. I light a candle; Lemon, and my day begins. A lot of chores to catch up on; dishes because I went to bed at 5 yesterday. Laundry because my people think they need to wash what they wear everyday. The Sacrament tablecloths need ironing; a service I am honored to help my son with. A bathroom to clean, floors to sweep and vacuum, and a nap to take. A Beautiful day for sure....


Only one distraction:
the leftover veggie lovers
arTicHoKE hEaRt,
SiCIliAn tOmATo,
fEtA cHEeSe,
pURplE oNIon,
spINiCh
add brEAkfaSt bACon...


PIZZA from the PIE!

Thanks to B for spoiling my cravings!
tODAY is bEAUTIFUL.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Pizza sure looks good, as I am sucking on TUMS!!!
The snow was so beautiful. I wanted to take some photos; however, by the time I got around to it, it had melted enough to not be so beautiful, anymore. My backyard was like a winter wonder land, with all the tress and bushes hanging onto the snow.
Love you

suzie said...

mmmmmm the pie! yummy! We should definitely go to the pie...

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash