Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One Moment in Time...

...or is it one Moment at a time? Hmmmm.



Today Jeremy handed me his papers out of his Star [school] folder.


one PAPER at a time.


Then he hands me this:


...and he says:
I am thinking about joining Girl Scouts.

and I say:
Ummmm, seriously?


...and he says:
Yeah,
I think they get treated better.


and I say:

...actually I think I was in shock,
so standing with my jaw dropped
I say NOTHING!



Jeremy looks at me and says:
GEEZ...I am just THINKING about it!!!


and I say:
Well, okay then.
Let me know.



So all morning I have been THINKING about it.


Is it the COOKIES???
Is it the GIRLS????
or,
heaven forbid
....is it the OUTFITS????




Oh, and Gavin is going to JUNIOR PROM.

...COULD SOMEONE DROP OFF SOME TISSUES TO ME.
I could really use some, THANKS!!!




I am really really thankful I have these to do:

...to take my mind
off the MOMENTS!!!
[who said they could grow up...
and think for themselves.
GEEZ!]

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'd buy his cookies if he joins so just let me know! :)

Liz said...

I NEED cookies.
I am sure it is NOT the outfits. It's the girls and the cookies. Gavin, it's the girls; sorry.
I think you had them so they could grow up, humn maybe or not. It does feel cruel and will for many years to come. Growing up, going away, becoming an adult and having their own. Tears of fear and tears of joy.
Looks like the dishes need to be done. ♥♥♥
Auntiemom

Proudfeet said...

At least I would have a reliable source for Girl Scout cookies! I think this idea of Jeremy's is genius!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash