Monday, March 1, 2010

Holy MARCH Batman!

I am making myself sit here and write an update.

February ROCKED!!!! I can't believe I only blogged once, yikes!

So much to catch up on that I feel like I can't start March....without going back to February....Sometimes my brain does that to me.

I get behind and then behindER because I think I have to do the stuff WAY back before I can get to the NOW.

I realize how warped that is, yet....here I am, still feeling like I have to CATCH UP before I can catch up!



I really think there should be a dislike button in life.
I dislike vicious cycles...




Moving forward, WELCOME TO MARCH!!!! I love the Month of March!!! I love St. Patricks day...it was the first holiday that Brian went over the TOP for!!!!

Seriously...


Sam's Birthday is tomorrow.
...which he shares kindly with Dr. Seuss!!!



It is also my Brother in Law Aaron's birthday, my Grandfather Cecil's on Sunday, friends kids birthdays, Anniversaries, Our kitty Lucy.....Happy Birthday!!!, cousins celebrate their day, my Mother, my Brother Jake, my Sister Sheri!!!, the Relief Society, Australia Canberra Day, Palm Sunday...Passover Begins....Suzanne, Natalie and Cecilia will arrive....

I am LOVING the month of MARCH!!!!

...now if my butt could get February into gear!

2 comments:

Proudfeet said...

Hooray for March! And in like a lamb, I like it! Tomorrow is also little Eddie's birthday! Happy happy birthday to Sam! Cannot believe these little guys are getting so old! Love to you all!

Liz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!
Love how you love MARCH. I love the flowers and the promise of life.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash