Saturday, September 20, 2008

Learning to dance in the rain...


For a long time this has been my email signiture:

---stacie
'life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain.'

Today I saw it in action!


I didn't say you had to be happy about the storms of life!
Only that you try it!
Seriously, as soon as the rain begins to fall, my kids get out the cookie baking stuff, and their moon boots. They "dance" in the rain, and then come in for making cookies and hot chocolate.
Too bad I didn't hand them the shampoo while they were out there.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Great photos! You received a lot more rain than we did. so much fum and great memories.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash