Monday, September 8, 2008

Rebelling Against My Mother...by clarissa


Since my mother has refused to put any pictures of my family (on the family blog) I just thought that I would let you know what the Lawrence's are doing....
My mom has been in school doing great but being a great mom.... Me (Clarissa)
I am in the 6th grade.
One thing about our family is that my mom puts MnM's in our ears
and it means Mommy Loves Me. We get a lot of MnM's.


This is us the night before christmas in our new pajamas we get on Christmas Eve. And we still don't have our Christmas cards sent out yet so don't wait, it will be a long time.
Below, Sam has Emma on his shoulders at the Cabin
in Fish Lake during her "pre-biting"days. Go Emma!!! This is Sam in Gavin's football jersey.
Gavin is huge in this outfit.
Sam is in 4th grade.
Sam is in football and soccer, and he plays piano and goes to scouts.
He is a funny brother and kind of really annoying. This is a picture of my dad. He went to Alaska on a fishing excursion and caught a million big fish. Now our freezer is full of fish. He is a really good dad and is really doing good at work too.
Doesn't he look like a banana in his yellow suit. Clarissa (me) sleeping on the roof at Fish Lake.
It was like having a star blanket, and it was very soft, you should try it.

Jeremy has been a bit of a sneak lately. He is cute and in the 2nd grade.

Gavin is playing football (# 23, above), he made a touchdown after that picture. Gavin is in the eighth grade. You can see more pictures and video of Gavin's team on East's team blog: http://eastfb.blogspot.com/.

So, that's all folks, for now. I like looking at your families pictures. I hope you like our blog, whatever. clarissa

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash