Friday, May 14, 2010

Care Packages are NOT overrated!!!

When I came home from the hospital I had the GREATEST surprise from my sister and her GIRLS, Nat Nat and Cece!!!




SO SPOILED!!!Raggetty Ann and Andy Coloring Book!!! Some magazines to plass the time!lovely card and thoughts...so sweet! Lakers FUN!!!







pRECIOUS pICTUREStHANK yOU


Suzie, Kevin, Natalie, and Cecilia!






What a wonderful surprise
and so thoughtful of you to think of me!
I love you ALL dearly.

I have been further lavished...





THANK YOU Sheri,


for holding my hand in the hospital during a difficult time in the hospital, the way you stayed by my side, when i was in pain, scared, and struggling. you held my hand, and you prayed. i felt that you would have taken that upon yourself if you could have. i felt so vulnerable, it was awful. but with you there, i endured the pain, and i felt some comfort and relief. thank you for being so amazing. i love you, and i am STILL enjoying my flowers!



Thank you Clarissa, Samuel, and Jeremy,
for gathering all the dandelions
and bringing them to me on mother's day.
beautiful flowers that bring me comfort, SMILES, and sunshine.
i love you

Thank you Brother and Sister Smith,
for bringing me cake...
i was quick to ring my bell for a fork,
and made a meal of the delicious confection.
YUMMMY, so sweet of you to think of me.
i love you


Thank you Eve, Analiesa, Stephanie,
for the plant, prayers, ice cream, candy, crackers,
notes, phone calls, food, email, smiles and sunshine!
It is an honor to serve with you in the
O Happy day!!!
i love you




Thank you Aunt Liz and Grandpa,
for the beautiful plant.
it really is absolutely beautiful and
meaningful.
also, the notes, card, texts, emails, phone calls,
prayers, visits, and oh....on and on!
i love you both dearly



x-tra SPECIAL THANKS!!
Auntie
for the fabulous dishes,
and the sweet candy treats.

i know this isn't the candy you gave us...
it is long gone....
current status you would NOT want to see posted!
lol
LOVE YOU!


Thank you Bishop and Sister Alvord
for the dinner,
the blessings,
the prayer and faith.
Thank you Colleen and Mel,
for taking care of our beloved children
while we have been away,
for the essential oil SPOIL,
the food, and friendship,
fun, laughter, and constant
willingness to lend a hand.
WE LOVE YOU!
Thank you Kim Silcox,
for answering the phone everytime
that Sam needed a grown up to talk to,
for when he was scared,
or lonely,
or just looking for attention.
You are AWESOME
for being sensitive to him.
Thank you Marisa Smurthwaite,
and WONDERFUL family,
for dinner the day we came home from the hospital.
Such beautiful neighbors, and special friends.
we love you
Thank you Sister Zemp for the AMAZING book
on Women of the Old Testament!
For your thoughtful and understanding card.
You are amazing and I love you.
Thank you Ken Krause,
co-Principal by marriage,
for the AWESOME dinner,
seriously amazing of you to be so thoughtful!
Thank you LeShel,
for calling me.
you know why!!!
I love you.
Thank you Gavin,
for bringing your friends home,
and not being embarassed to bring them in to say hello.
I love you and think it is amazing
that you have such a tender compassionate spirit.
Thank you for undestanding me
in the hospital,
when my heart was broken
you said things a boy your age
just doesn't get, and yet,
you do.
you knew,
and you said all the things
that I needed to hear
to bring me peaceful healing.
thanks for being so intune with me,
my spirit,
and for loving me enough
to say so.
i love you
Thank you Maureen,
for calling me,
for understanding the process
of healing,
and for being so cheerful.
i love you

Thank you Mom,
for coming to help us while I heal,
for feeding me ice cream for breakfast,
for driving the kids,
stopping at the store,
running the house routine,
making dinner,
doing dishes
reading to the boys,
getting them to brush their teeth,
and pick up their cloths,
for feeding the pets,
and letting them in and out,
opening the blinds,
wiping the counters,
reading to me,
taking me to the doctor,
letting me sleep,
telling me it is okay to sleep again!
and for loving me.
i love you

Thank you Grandpa, for calling,
for praying,
for the visit,
for the tenderness
that heals hearts,
for the blessing,
that brought me the peace to make the decision.
I LOVE YOU!
Thank you to all the sweet ladies
who asked about me Sunday.
Who didn't hit Mr. B with your purses,
or scripture bags,
when he responded
'she's uterless'.
You are all welcome to smack him around this Sunday!
Love you dearly.
and THANK YOU Mr. B!
for EVERYTHING.
really, for feeding me,
for sitting beside me while i wailed,
for holding my hand,
for letting it be my choice,
for rubbing my legs,
for helping me shower,
for holding me,
for loving me.
...oh, and for the prunes and oranges.
THANKS!
Love YOU!


2 comments:

Liz said...

You deserve ALL of this and so much more!!!
Wonderfully loved as you love others.
The PLANT AUNT =)

LeShel said...

thank you STACIE for letting so many people feel love

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash