Monday, August 3, 2009

This is the Place Monument




Even in the "pretend" olden day school house
experience Sam is true to his nature
giggling and getting in trouble.
He spent some time with his
nose in the corner for this event!!!!

It was Spring, and true to our Spring
there was SNOW on the ground.




He is a kid who will do just about anything
in life and love doing it.

...even dancing...




A real Pioneer experience....

only much much shorter...

and way more fun.

Thank goodness
for all our Pioneer Heritage.




Downloading pictures to make room for the vacation photos I am coming across so many that I haven't posted....seems like so long ago, yet just yesterday. Sam's 4th grade class took a field trip toward the end of the year to This is the Place Monument Park. I was lucky enough to drive and enjoy the festivities. Sam is darling, and with his friends, such a delight. I am thankful to be a part of these memories....especially since I had long forgotten the event until I came across the pictures. I thought of how many events that I have forgotten as life gets so busy and there is so much to organize, do and stay on top of. I am thankful for this digital age that keeps me remembering the things I think at the time I will never forget. What a time we had!

1 comment:

Liz said...

When did you go do this activity; other than the obvious there is snow and shorts?

Looks like it was a FUN activity for your family. You are so amazing, always doing fantastic things and providing the BEST opportunities for your children.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash