Thursday, August 27, 2009

a DATE???


Okay, anyone who knows Brian and I knows that we don't go a week without a DATE!!! I miss him too much, and don't like having to always share him with four other voices and personalities....[yes, a lot selfish of me]...

With all our vacationing we have missed a month of dating,
and I was getting desperate...

Although my birthday day was wonderful...hearing him say that he was including the kids in our day...
[a day we usually run off and celebrate entirely alone]
...was a bit of a WHAT????

Then WHAT a thoughtful man he is to book a photographer and location to have a family portrait done. YES, I was thrilled, excited, tearful....our kids are growing SOOOO fast, and we needed to do this for our family....

BUT!!!! Yes, BUT...I did not want to wake up, make breakfast, do dishes, launder clothing for pictures, sweep, vacuum, bathe kids, wash cars, fillup with gas, run to school registration, make lunch....feed and reclean kids and kitchen ALL ON MY BIRTHDAY....You have to be kidding. I guess I have been a bit SPOILED.

Anyhow, YES, I did all those things....around a nice LONG bubble bath of my own, and we were off to have family pictures done....[to be posted later here, and on Facebook now].


SO!!!! Why post this picture???? Why document a DATE????

Because it meant SOOOO much to me to head out the next day to Mark and Kathy Millers Ebony and Ivory Gala with Brian....to drive off in his white carriage, holding his hand, eating a delightful dinner at La Caille, bidding on Auction items, and talking about how wonderful he is to me....even when I am acting like a spoiled pain in the dirt brat!

Thanks Brian....and thank you Clarissa for wanting a picture of the semi-happy couple....[Brian didn't see the need for a picture when we had just had hundreds of them taken the day before....on my Birthday!!!]

3 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful love and beautiful couple.
You are so blessed to have each other and your wonderful children.
Older and wiser love is to be cherished and built upon. Keep holding hands.

LeShel said...

glad Clarissa forced the issue and glad you could have fun together.

I'm now skipping over to FB to see family pics.

suzie said...

I hate you, you spoiled-rotten--wait...did I really type that.


C'mon, you are!


But you deserve it.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash