Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scout Sam and Scout Jeremy






WOW, some weeks I don't know how I manage to pull off just the events that are church related, much less any other organized sport or skill that my kids are involved in. I do love scouting. I loved being so much a part of Gavin's troops and I get to do it double time now.

Sam is almost to his Arrow of Light....probably this month or next, he is close.

Jeremy just joined scouting on his birthday this year, and he is loving earning all the stuff he watched his brothers earn.

Love these two ridiculously funny and seriously silly boys. They are a delight in our family. Full of antics and absolute fun!!!

We just did Webelos Camp and Cub Camp back to back. I took both the boys to both of them so they each got camp double time as well. I will get to posting pictures. It was beautiful, much cooler in the canyon, and they earned a LOT of stuff. So cool. The best thing was watching the girls kick the boys butts in fishing. The girls caught FIVE, the boys, ZIP!!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

HI! Scouter Sam. GO FOR IT!!!
Love Aunt Liz

Liz said...

HI there JEREMY the SCOUT!
Keep your DAD sewing those badges.
Love Aunt Liz

suzie said...

Well I think that I would be totally lost with all the scout talk if I were having a boy, Kevin never made it out of cub scouts, so I think that we would both be lost together anyway. Jeremy sure has a lot of patches on his vest, and Sam looks so handsome in his uniform. The pic of Brian and Jer is so cute.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash