Monday, August 10, 2009

Braces for all Faces


Many a morning
[7 am, once or twice a month]
is spent at the Orthodontist.

As soon as Gavin's are off...
Sam's will begin....yikes!!!
We will have two kids in braces
for YEARS!










One of the first things we
will be doing coming home
from vacation is
going to the Orthodontist.

Gavin will be getting his braces off
when we return home
from Oregon.

Then we have High School Registration for Gavin.
Junior High Registration for Clarissa.
Two Football games for Gav.
Haircuts.
School Clothes.
Mom's books for School
[always a family event,
the kids love the college bookstores]

and on and on and on and on...

see you soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

WOW, the hours I have spent at the orthodontist and my teeth are still a mess. Our insurance will not pay for an over 21 one. No hope for me. I have some children with beautiful teeth, though.

suzie said...

Holy blogging batman! I have much to catch up on, once my teacher will let me have for recess. Since school started Natalie has been the constant school teacher which has left very little free time to myself, since when she is at school I am having to deal with my so called life! Miss you guys. Can't believe Gavin is brace-face free. I think that I will be more happy for him once my are off too! Love you and will be back to see and enjoy all your other posts.

suzie said...

Only 16 more days! But who's counting, oh wait I have been, for the last 5 years!!!
(I really wanted to curse in that statement but I am trying to use self-control -new territory for me...but I am learning and a work in progress)

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash