Friday, August 14, 2009

Admitting I am getting older!!!






I don't feel it,
unless you count having
osteoarthritis...

sounds old.

August 1st was my
20 Year Class Reunion.

I only took a couple of pictures...
actually if you want to see good pictures
of the reunion check out facebook.

Not my page, but I am tagged in a lot of pic's.

The Reunion was a blast...
and if you are interested in some
fun stories*, call or email me...What a night!!!!

*[i will not be posting these stories here,
once they are told I will deny every one of them:)]


2 comments:

Liz said...

I know what time you got home... :O)

suzie said...

Wow you really are old...but obviously you still know how to have fun and I am pretty sure that is all that matters, being young at heart!

Please don't make me get on fb, it's embarrassing, I only have two friends...

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash