Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Need a sign???

HERE'S A SIGN!


This is an animated graphic. [It's a freeway sign in Texas that changes the message every few second....all messages from God.]

Here are some of the messages it changes to:

Big bang theory? You've got to be kidding. --God

I love you, and you, and you, and you... --God

Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game. --God

You think it's hot here? --God

My way is the highway. --God

The "Love my Neighbor" thing, I mean it!!! --God

Loved the wedding,
invite me to the marriage. --God

We need to talk. ---God

Tell the kids I love them. --God

Keep using my name in vain
and I will make rush hour longer.
---God


Come on over,
and bring the kids. ---God

Need Directions? --God


Follow me. --God


Let's meet at my house
Sunday before the game. --God

Will the road you are on go to my place?
---God

Have you read my #1 seller?
There will be a test. ---God

What part of "Thou Shalt Not"
didn't you understand? ---God



Have a beautiful day. ♥


3 comments:

suzie said...

I can't see anything! Is that a bad sign?

Liz said...

I can't get the sign to change. Is it supposed to? :OD

si tu veux said...

GEEZ you two are hard to please!!! LOL

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash