Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homework Series, take two: WHAT! Homework???

This is dedicated to Sam and Jeremy!

quick commercial:
Boys will NOT be boys.
No secret, Clarissa and I both want a sister, still.

Not that that has anything to do with this post,

but we do have some great dress up/future girlfriend

photos of the boys in bows and frills. (link later.)


and now...
Back to Samuel and Jeremy and HOMEWORK, take two:

Losing two Grandmothers, Great-Grandmothers, things have not settled yet.

Truly Laughter and Love are the best medicine.

As I mentioned in Series One,
my rant of surface cleaning did not put a dent in the chaos.
So the following morning was Saturday.

music gently playing...

"Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sunday..."


Here we are, working diligently on our projects,

after my rant and pleading for forgiveness.


I am going through my STACKS of papers,
looking for some semblance of order
and trying to find anything that is critical.


I come across three WEEKS of school notes, important papers, and HOMEWORK.

WHAT! HOMEWORK????

What happened to us, three weeks of untouched homework. DUE THREE WEEKS CONSECUTIVELY AGO!

I came home from my week vacation in Arizona.
and what do I have here,
the following three weeks HOMEWORK.

WHat happened to me.
I guess I was still on vacation.
I have lacked in order, lacked in discipline,
lacked in RESPONSIBILITY.


But, I have honored,
cherished, grieved and
loved Grandma,
and losing them both has not been easy.



Not that excuses are necessary; for all you moms out here and there,

be nice to yourself.

Ask me! I am certainly not perfectly perfect, nor am I trying to be.


What would you do? Plead guilty, or insane. I think I will plead insanity.

Parent teacher conferences are coming up.
Do I act innocent? Who me? My kid?

Couldn't be!

Smiling works, pleasantries. Oh the joy!

Coming next: Homework Series, take three: my homework FLUNG up on me (for the finale, Gavin, all Gavin.)


No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash