Sunday, November 2, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

What will you do with your extra hour today?
I will spend it driving to a simple meeting place, to say goodbye for now to my friend, my cousin; my LeShel.
My heart will break a bit as I watch them drive away, but I know that they are on a great adventure that will bring them more happiness, more friends, more blessings as they do what they are being asked to do.
I have heard that it is good to have a broken heart. When a heart is broken it allows all that is good to seep in, to fill it with so much that is waiting. To know the truth of healing a broken heart. I hope this is true, I have faith that it is.
I will eat a bit more chocolate today than usual, my phone bill will be a bit larger, I will spend more time emailing, and less time cleaning house (if that is possible).
I will take a nap, and then wake up, dry my tears, and hold my family closer.
I am happy for the Gotbergs, and weepy for change. Happy for the memories, and nervous for their new firsts. Happy for the challenge, and tender for those who will ache; missing them. Many are we who love you, LeShel; you and your family. We love you. You have my extra hour today, a bit of my chocolate stash, our prayers, and an adventure that will bring you to new heights. Be safe, and make it a happy one!

Wisconsin, huh. I guess we will soon find out what all the hype is when it comes to their cheese. See you again.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash