Monday, March 23, 2009

toothless TUESDAY...on monday's memories :)

First TOOTH...


A quickly written...ha ha...note to ask
the tooth fairy if he could KEEP his
tooth and still get the money.
toothfairy,
this is the bed where my tooth is
leave the money and my tooth...

OR ELSE, [jk, i added that part]

love samuel
[click on the picture to see it big]
OF COURSE, who can say no to this sweet boy...
Last nights events....telling all
about how he ripped them out.

YES, I said RIPPED.


True to Sam's comment
[my new little blogger]
he DID NOT stay up to 10 pm wiggling
his tooth out...he ripped it out
around 7:30....and to SAVE the
tooth fairy a trip back tomorrow,
he ripped out the other one...

Two teeth in two hours...
[well, less than two hours].

Happy with his NEW LOOK!

He did hop out of bed to remind
me that he is TEN years old,
and this was his 10th tooth lost...

Jeremy is SEVEN, he says,
and he has lost 7 teeth.

Who would have thought?

Well, Sam would have, ...and he did...

thanks Sam....but you didn't
have to get back up...you could
have just left me
a comment later...
love you buddy...

hope the TOOTH FAIRY
was good to you...

I hope you got some tissues
for all the bleeding you are doing...

If one is up...they all get up,
except for Gavin,
he is REALLY sick.

[maybe pneumonia...
the x-ray was borderline today...
thanks for prayers,
all will be well...]

5 comments:

LeShel said...

that's cute. those are two of the ones that nic is working on. He's got the right one out but needs to finish off that left one. He worked extra hard on the right one so that he'd have cash to spend at school.

suzie said...

I love my little Sammers, oh wait, I mean my (getting too) big Sammers. He is so handsome. I love his freckles.

He is the one who taught Natalie to leave a note for the tooth fairy. Such a cute idea.

Liz said...

Hope that Gavin is feeling better -I did not know he was ill.
The toothfairy gets really tired as she gets older and weird things happen...

Proudfeet said...

Cute cute kids!

steveroni said...

God is surely smiling on this wonderful family. Thanks for the pictures, and for letting some of us "be a part of" in reading of some of the happenings around your home.

"Great, great, great Uncle Steve E." in Naples FL

NOTE: My blood relatives ALL call me US (Uncle Steve)...isn't that neat?

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash