Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Be not afraid: for a friend...hugs ♥






I love how the Dream Weavers surround the boy,
and then protect him from FEAR.








I have so much fear in my life...





...fear that I will fail.





...fear that I am not good enough.





...fear that I will screw up my kids lifes.





...fear that I am going to lose my precious ones,





...that I wont be a good enough mother to them...









FEAR...is an awful thing...for my Grandfathers birthday

I gave him the Family Hymn Book for our faith,

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints...




The first Hymn in the book has something written

from Martin Luther King that says

Satan can not be present where there is a Hymn.

[loosly quoted].









So Hum your favorite Hymn...everytime that you feel afraid...sing right out loud, and fear can not be present...for fear is the absense of Faith. Have Faith...all will be well, in His time...not ours.

We are all His...my children are His first...and if I replace fear with FAITH, I can not FAIL. And neither will I fail my children. They will go and do, and always be His, and be mine...if I don't lack in Faith because of my human fears.





I think of the Dream Weavers in my kids play almost as angels. And it gives me some peace to think that of course Heavenly Father would not leave our childrens' lives to chance. They have angels to watch over them always. He wants ALL of us back, and he will not leave our lives to chance.





My clarissa gave me a footprints key chain...it was the first time she had read it, and knowing that I have been troubled lately she sweetly gave it too me, as if it was my first time to read it. I read it as if it is. Oh, how I needed the reminder:

Footprints in the Sand


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
"You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during
the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one
set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most,
you have not been there for me?"

The Lord replied,
"The times when you have
seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you."
Mary Stevenson






This rambling is for a special friend.

May God be with you.

Love and Hugs,

and thanks for being there for me,

many many times.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank You so very much! You are AWESOME! L♥ve You LOTS!!!

Proudfeet said...

Stacie, You are so honest in your posts, and not alone! thank you for sharing your thoughts and such beautiful pictures!

steveroni said...

Stacie, the threshold of our pain rises and falls it seems, like the oceans' breathings--the tides. With each rise and fall of the in-and-exhale, the ocean takes away something of that where it washed ashore.

But for everything taken, there was deposited something of value--greater or lessor, who cares?--and it was deposited either where a withdrawal was made...or elsewhere.

But just like all gifts, something was given, something accepted, and something given up, taken.

It is so with our painful memories, they do rise and fall, they seem to never go away completely. But even on a day of calmness, they still linger, if ever so silently, ever so strangely, yet ever, always, so present.
Love,
Steve E.

suzie said...

I missed talking to you today, hope you had fun at the feast.
Love you!
I will call you later...

Heatherlyn said...

Fear certainly doesn't help very many situations. It would be nice if we could really SEE what was going on from all the different perspectives. But we can't. So faith will have to suffice.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash