Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Are You in the HUG club?

Just asking because Jeremy is
and Gavin joined this past week.

Jeremy has been collecting hugs since first grade, ...maybe kindergarten. They are good for collecting, they don't have to be dusted...if you hug enough, and they don't take up much space.


Today Jeremy gets into the car and says: I am so thankful for the wind.

Me: Really

Jeremy: Yeah, Olivia C. was so scared. She thought there would be a tornado and told me to protect her. I did, in my arms. I got the biggest hug I ever got.

Me: Cool.

Hey, what else could I say.

this is a picture of his loose teeth...
which he lost...check out
this post: Sam I Am... Green Eggs and Ham
to see his toothless smile. We are SOOO proud!!!

And Gavin...well, I will save his "hug club" story for another time.

Si Tu Veux!

5 comments:

steveroni said...

Ah! Children. I'm gonna Email you a photo of my daughter riding in front cab of a big fire truck...

What else is there for our pride to show forth wthout being totally about self?

Glad to have found you again, Stacie.
Steve E.

suzie said...

I want a hug!

Amy said...

I'm definitely not ready for my girls to grow up.

Thanks for all the comments you make on my blog. We are all fine. Thanks for asking. We are headed to Washington D.C. after Mike gets off work tonight to spend Saturday at the temple. I'm looking forward to it because it has been too long since we've made it to the temple.

Have a good weekend! Love ya.

Liz said...

Oh what we do without Olivia C.?

Proudfeet said...

He is classic! And I can tell you will have your hands full in years to come! I just love taht toothless smile!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash