Friday, March 13, 2009

make it far...



I'll be heading off to my...today after school
I'll be seen on the cover of a magazine...surly I will make it far...

awwwww...

She knows where she is headed,
surly she will make it far...

She is so totally together,
She will catch a shining star..

[boy singing something about getting a degree]

again...same lyrics...

then, the boy:

How will I ever become anything
I don't see any specialness in me

I am just one kid standing in the shadows
The future is not so bright for me...





These videos are of the school playground day
before the boy goes home to bed...

Sam is in the back playing basketball...
Clarissa KNOWS HOW TO JUGGLE...

I didn't know till I saw the show...what a secret she kept...COOL.

The boy sounds pathetic when he sings....I know that feeling so well...

hmmmm. hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

suzie said...

Natalie is not even home right now and I just watched Clarissa juggle for like twenty-five minutes...

She has me under a spell, she oozes with talent, naturally being your daughter and all!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash