Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Seuss

I got this from Stepping Stones blog. A woman who has lost babies in pregnancy and has beautifully put together a blog that supports others who have also experienced loss. I thought that I had done well to highlight Sam in his BIRTHDAY, and Dr. Seuss deserved some attention. Hugs to you all. Enjoy as I have!!!

Monday was Dr. Seuss's birthday- he would have been 105.


A person's a person, no matter how small.
-Dr. Seuss


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-Dr. Seuss

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
-Dr. Seuss

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
-Dr. Seuss

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
-Dr. Seuss


and my new favorite:

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
-Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

in time out said...

hey...for those of you who want a peek at Olivia C. Check out this blog...I posted pictures...why I used her real name but never Jeremy's. I guess Olivia C. is just the only way to say it. I hope her mom doesn't freak out...hmmmm.

K. Hugs to you. Thanks for reading!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss!!!!
Loved his books and had so much fun reading them to my children. They are classics in their own right.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash