Friday, March 13, 2009

I Am A Star!




I can be the star of my life

I don't have to play a supporting role

Be in the scene of my life

And watch it all unfold...

I can be the star of my life...
Be the director, choose the cast and crew...

write the script of my life

if that is what I choose...

I can make it each day with a song in my heart...
make it a musical


....
Every day I choose the scenes of my life...

It's simply up to me...

I can make it a drama or tragedy
by the way I live each day...
With conflict and tears and anxiety...
If thats the role I want to play

I can play an active part in my life...

Or just stand by and let the cameras role

Not just a walk on in my life...

I choose the leading role.


No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash