Friday, October 20, 2006

Wednesday, October 18th, 2006

Yesterday afternoon went great. I had forgotten that I had a dinner in the evening. Brian came home and did the dinner for the children and I had an evening to my self. It was lovely, and refreshing. This afternoon was the usual chaos, Sam has chess from 3- 4 pm. Gavin has Newspaper at the same time. Clarissa has to be to Piano at 4 pm, then I get her at 5 pm and Sam has piano from 5 – 5:30. Clarissa and I had a bridal shower from 6 – 8 pm and I had a neighbor go into labor and ask me to keep her son overnight, so we have Guy here. He is two. Gavin had Young Men’s from 7 – 8:30 pm. The kids are finally settled down and I am looking at our crazy schedule today and thinking I am now quite sure how I do Wednesdays. I know for sure that I appreciate the calm days after having crazy ones like this. The positive thing is that I am healthy and capable of doing all these things to help my family and others. My sister is so ill right now she is struggling to recover from her babies births and really not able to take care of her family. I feel so much sorrow for her with the babies in the NICU and she is not well enough to go to them.

Thursday, October 19th, 2006

Clarissa had a play date today, it was nice for her to have someone to play with, in all the craziness of our life right now. The kids are preparing for a piano recital. I really enjoy hearing them play the piano so much. It has such a calming effect on our home.

Friday, October 20th, 2006

Sam and Clarissa have a fieldtrip this morning. I am thankful that Brian has a job that allows him to do so much with the children and their activities. He is going to go to the field trip with both of them today. We have a Halloween party this evening, and two parties, two soccer games, scouts for Gavin and such tomorrow that it will be a crazy day. My brother Jake is driving up this weekend to give me a break from the driving that I have been doing every weekend.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash