Thursday, October 5, 2006

Thank you Brian!

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Today began to be a simple day, not much but taking care of my niece, my family, and school. It became complicated as the day went on. I went to class and hoped to come home to a day of catching up, my sister called and needed a few things, and so Jake and I left to go after the things that would help her right now. I missed picture day for my kids and a field trip for my son. It was horribly sad. He called me from the school, expecting me to come to the field trip and I had to tell him I couldn’t. He was crying and I just felt torn in two. I generally take care of my kids and family, and myself first, but right now I need to help my sister and her family as well. It is surely taking a chunk of me right now. I was also late picking them up from school, not cool. The positive thing is that when Sam was broken hearted about the field trip I was able to call Brian and he went and met Sam at the museum. Sam had a great time with his dad, and his dad was the only dad there, which was really cool. I am thankful for Brian’s willingness to leave immediately to take care of our children when they need something.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash