Monday, October 16, 2006

MONDAYS :(

Friday, October 13, 2006

FRIDAY THE 13TH! I love this day. I only wish that I had realized it was coming along and planned a party. How appropriate, and in October. We went to help my sister out today. Gavin actually had a Scout Service Project that he spent the day doing. My brother came back for the weekend at our house. I am thrilled to have him and we are trying to find something fun to do. 1985 is playing at Kingsbury Hall; we may try to see that show tomorrow. It is positive that we are healthy and able to help others. Jake giving so much of himself to my sister right now, it is all such a new experience for him, taking care of a child full time. He is putting aside all the things that he enjoys to be here. I appreciate his sacrifice to help our sister. It hasn’t been easy for him.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gavin and Brian had a “baby shower” for Gavin’s young men’s leader today. It was fun to send the boys off for their first shower. It was actually a bar-b-q, but the real idea was a baby shower. Gavin’s “girlfriend” called and his sister told her that he was at a baby shower. Jake jumped in really quick to correct her that it was a bar-b-q. I thought it was pretty funny. We went to see the play 1985, wow, that book was the first book that made me actually think: think outside the box. I loved the production. I think it is really positive that there are things that make us think, to question our beliefs and what is happening to us, realizing that things do have to just happen to us, we can change many things that are happening around us if we think and question. It was a cool thing to do, and better that I went with my brother. We always spend a fair amount of time talking, especially after exposing ourselves to these types of genre.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Wow, Sundays are really difficult right now. I have been leaving my family to take my brother and Zoe back home to Cedar Hills. It takes my day, the afternoon anyway. My sister is not doing very well. I find that I really enjoy the weekends with my brother. We have really had a great time together, even if it leaves me tired for the week, it is nice to have him here.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash