Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Today I picked my sister up from the hospital and took her home. I got my niece from my Brother in Law, Aaron and we went to get my brother Jake at the Airport at 1:00. I am so glad that he is back here. I am going to be keeping my niece for a while so that my sister can rest and heal.

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Today I had a Math Test. I got 99%, better than last test. I hate it when I don’t do well on things. I will have to retake the last test sometime. I would like to be able to better understand Math. The positive thing today is I have some hope to understanding the math I have been struggling with.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash