Monday, October 23, 2006

Catching Up ....maybe

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I have really had a lot of fun journaling each day. Sometimes I feel like I could fill a page with all the things that happen each day, the kids say cute funny things and we are blessed so very much. It is hard to only pick a couple of things in the time that I have to write. I have gone years sometimes without writing anything, so it has been nice to get back into the habit. I think of all the catching up I do on email with family and friends and think that I will begin to copy and paste some of the funny things I share with people each day and keep them for my history and records. I have to remember to print each page in case of a casual disaster with the hard drive. These memories mean a lot and will be a treasure for my family someday, and for me if I get the old age memory loss that runs in the family. I feel like I have it now. If I don’t make notes for myself I can’t remember anything. Today was a really nice day. It was nice to have the whole day to enjoy my family, not having to run Jake and Zoe home. I did enjoy having them and missed seeing my sister and the twins. I hope Sheri got the rest she needed this weekend and gets feeling better soon.

Monday, October 23, 2006
Nice to have a quiet day. I am trying to get caught up on a few things. I had a Math test today. I got 100%. I am finally really getting the hang of this.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash