Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Past is ....waiting to be BLOGGED!

As decent as my journaling is
I have missed some of the best moments
to be blogged of late!


I have said it before,

"Why is it living life,
gets in the way of blogging about it???"



Back round about November 2009
we were graced with a couple of
VISVs...

Very Important Special Visitors!

My heart was cheered as I came across these
happy moments treasured
and preserved.


I love pictures!!!

Pictures are there to remind you,
when your heart is aching,

that something amazing happened,
and you were there to witness it!!!

Matthias knows what I am talking about....
...don't ya buddy! ♥



Yep, LeShel came
and we made the very most of
every moment we had.

I think my favorite memory

of her being here
was our sleepover at Grandpas!!!



That will always be part of my
TOP TEN!

Yep, we broke some rules....
LOTS of dessert,

Breakfast, dinner,
midnight snack....

Bring it on....
Nothing like being in the presence of
LOVE!



Okay...so we did share the LOVE
a little bit here and there!

Happy smiles everywhere!!!

We had such fun.



...and the band plays on! ♥

1 comment:

Liz said...

This was a wonderful time and now a wonderful memory. Thanks for posting all the photos of NOVEMBER'S MOST WONDERFUL MOMENT! Yes, Matthias does know...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh, just so you all know I was not at the sleep over, just those youngins'! :O)

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash