Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jeremy's Field Trip

The IMAX Planetarium
is an awesome place to take the kids;
and even greater
when you take an entire THIRD Grade!



The State has a great
new program for Third Grade
classes.
The interactive program is a lot
like the one I remember from the

Hansen Planetarium.
[many many many MOONS ago!]

Jeremy learned so much about Constellations.
...and SO DID I!!!

I can not wait to go

to Fish Lake this
summer
and look at the stars with him!

He also learned some new stuff about Venus;
which is the planet he has to do
a report on this year.

Cheers for Field Trips!!!


quick note:
I was allowed to bring my camera
if I promised Jeremy I would only take
three pictures of him....

As you can see,
I stuck with three,
and snuck two
when his back was turned.
[technically you can only see him in three...LOL]

I pretty impressed
with my keeping [almost] to a limit!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love those field trips...

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash