Monday, April 20, 2009

Western Casuarina Resort - Grand Cayman



Bearded Dragons
Green and Blue:
on the property....so many of them
this one is about three feet long
view from the balcony
also the name Causarina is from the tree
you see here in the picture



our room is the corner one, second floor
above brians head to the right

worried about spiders...no worries
just these curly tailed lizards
this one was in the corner of our room ceiling
on the day we left...5th floor!
[we had this 5th floor room
on the night we were stranded in Cayman]


4 comments:

Liz said...

Okay, this is my kind of expectation when it comes to hotels. This looks so beautiful, even better than Hawaii. I have a lot of money invested in tickets with Southwest right now, I could cancel and trade them up for a flight to the Cayman Island's, right? If Southwest flies there - NOT...
Oh, I am going to a beach house to see my girls and to see my new grandson and his brothers. No trading those tickets!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
:O) :O} :O]

steveroni said...

Don't know why, but beaches do not excite me any more, EXCEPT at sunup, sundown, high noon, and times in between!

suzie said...

(whistling -if I knew how)
You were showing some serious sexy on the beach! Brian looks so cute, I want to put him in my pocket and take him home. He has such a sweet and genuinely happy look on his face. After watching Kevin chase lizards around for 12 years, I might be able to handle lizards over spiders, if I had a stun gun for the big ones -mostly kidding about that!!!

LeShel said...

beautiful views and people.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash