Friday, April 3, 2009

Interview...FINALLY...to Eternity and Beyond!

"Let me tell you
some mysteries

about my
mom and dad!"



This interview my cousin Amy did with her daughter,
it was SO cute and SO classical.

THANKS, Amy...

then my sister Suzie did it, and my cousin LeShel...and I am watching and waiting...it is such a delightful experience. However, as you will read, I don't have the whole thing done...so, I will post the questions separate if you want to do the interview in it's entirety.


Personally, I loved it, however....to make a short story long, take ONE.


Picture this...oh wait...I actually have a picture [or few ] of this.

Sunday Dinner...She is so disgusted with her brother...

...making the individual Hawaiian pizzas!
Gavin is making
a Dutch Oven Dessert,..
thank you Scouting!!!

setting the table, so carefully
thanks sammers



AND THE INTERVIEW BEGINS:

1. What is something MOM always says to you?

Mr. B. [old]: I have a headache. [funny dear.]

Gavin [14]: No.


Clarissa [12]: Go to your room.


Sam [10]: Have a happy day, Do you best, your best will do, See ya later alligator...crocodile, give a hug lady bug, be sweet parakeet, so long king kong....et al.


Jeremy [7...almost 8]: I love you, Can we snuggle?


[these are the answers....unedited and raw!!! I see a pattern in parenting...teenagers and me being new at this. Yes, I learned something...and I am thankful.]


1 MR B.... What is something DAD always says to you?


Mom: I love you.

Gavin : Do I need to find you something to do?


Clarissa : Don't talk baby talk, Will you play the piano for me?


Sam : Do I need to find a home for that.


Jeremy : "Leave it downstairs" Don't Touch" and "Lovely"


okay...he is only seven...he gets more than one answer...

Me:"he's the baby"
Gavin: "He acts like one!"




NOW I know why the interviews are taking so long.

We did them wrong...however I am going to post what I have because it is fun.

I will try to finish the interview more traditionally.

We let everyone say what everyone says, so here goes:


What does Gavin say most?

Mom: Can I go hang out with my friends?

Mr. B...aka DAD: My homework is done....????

Clarissa: You're a brat.

Sam: Go get me a drink of water, go throw this away...

Jeremy: Get out of here, what do you want.

OKAY OKAY...we were laughing our heads off....imagine,
Gavin hearing what his siblings hear most from him.




What does CLARISSA say most?

Mom: When can we go to the temple again, and, Come tuck me in. Can we have a sleepover soon. [mom and daughter sleepovers...raid the fridge and cupboards and watch a movie, hers or my room...kicking Mr. B to the couch.]

Mr. B: When can I go to work with you again.

Gavin: STOP!!!!!!


Sam: Get out of my room.
[he answered this
while Jeremy was in the bathroom,
when he came out I asked him and...]


Jeremy: Get out of my room. [TWINNERS]



What does Jeremy say most?

Mom: Can you fall asleep by me tonight?

Mr. B: I haven't had dinner yet. and Dad, WAIT, I want to give you a hug.

Gavin: Do you want to play with me?


Clarissa: Want to play catch with me down on the islands?

Sam: I'm going to thrown that away if you don't pick it up.



What does Elijah say most?

Mom: Can we snuggle? "I want you to play this game with me." the video...

Mr. B: I didn't do it. It was Sam, It wasn't me.

Gavin: Catch a proud, I'll be trout of you....[say that a few times...]


Clarissa: Can I play with your pet shops with you? Can I play your nintendo?


Sam: Well, Sam, you always get to choose, it's my turn.




NEXT TIME : ...when I get to it I will post these...
2. What makes mom happy?





2 Mr B...what makes DAD happy?

Gavin :

Clarissa :


Sam :


Jeremy :




This is as far as we got....so, there are 22 total questions.

Please feel free to copy the interview, in a separate post below to make it easier for you.


Tell me in the comments that you are going to do this, and then tell me again when you finish....that way I can come delight in your answers.

Hopefully the rest of the interview wont take so long, but if it does, all I can say is it is TIME WELL SPENT, the comic, laughing myself to tears, to all be around the table, telling tales, reminiscing, and joyfully enjoying one another is worth all the time it takes....to Eternity and Beyond!!!
yep...it's blurry, kids this age WONT stand
still for a picture with mom very often...
BUT I GOT IT, and a HUG. Yeah me!

5 comments:

Proudfeet said...

I can't wait to see what the other answers will be! Sounds like what was being said around my house growing up!

suzie said...

I am waiting with bated breath!!!

suzie said...

Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what you're sayin.

I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Ok.
Just a little pinprick. [ping]
There'll be no more --aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. good.
That'll keep you going for the show.
Come on its time to go.

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.

I have become comfortably numb.

I always think of this Pink Floyd song when I am missing you...it has been playing in my head all day!!!

steveroni said...

Absolutely and positively, I LOVE the above, the photos, the captions, the Interviews (even just the IDEA of interviews.

Babe, you got it down "pat" IMO..and God WILL bless you mightily. No Matter What, your children will love you forever, as they replay these days of less-painful growth (than that which their mother endured) in their heads one day.

And God bless your husband. I LOVE reading about your family dealing with life, church, God, fun, work, and most of all--most important?--the raising of children!

thank you. Bless you, Stacie...

Liz said...

I made a comment on this post ~ it must be floating out there in the air somewhere; global warming. I am sure it was not user error.
Love the picture at the end and the "Look" from Clarissa. The pizzas look mighty good. I seriously need to hire her and have her come live with me.
I love the answers from your children and Mr. B, well so.. Mr. B.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash