Sunday, April 19, 2009


Did that get your attention? I hope so.
Suzie here, the younger, cuter sister.
I would hate to resort to blackmail,
however,
there are plenty more where this came from.
Please don't make me use them.
This is hurting me just as much as you.
All you have to do is blog about it, that's all I am asking.
You go somewhere that requires a passport,
I don't care what time you got home,
for pete's sake blog about.
Your sake too,
I will give you until tonight... or else!
Now don't go doing anything like changing your passwords or taking away my invitation to view your blog, it will only make things worse.

2 comments:

Liz said...

This is blackmail! I hope you don't have any photos of me hanging around...

suzie said...

Okay that was low, even for me!!!

Love ya!!!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash