Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!

Happy April Fools Day....yes, I am still up, going on 43 hours....YES I FEEL CRAZY....I got so behind that I honestly don't know how many more hours it will take to get caught up.

Just thought that I would do a quick post as I passed through to my class sites...


btw...this is no April Fool, check out how much they have grown...seriously, STOP GROWING....I wish I could keep them, my babies, forever....but they seem to want to explore the world, and create their own identity. I guess you could say I am raising them to be whomever they believe.

2 comments:

suzie said...

My goodness gracious. They are all at least a foot taller! If you don't want to use the coffee and cigarette diet to stunt their growth, steroids and diet pills also work!

Liz said...

What the heck is Clarissa feeding your children?
Love you!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash