Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hurricane Shmurricane!
Likely story...
Stacie and Brian have bid goodbye to the crystal clear water and powder white sand on the seven mile beach of the Grand Cayman, leaving the Caribbean breathtaking views, only to go on a airport hopping adventure to make their way back home. In hopes to make it home around midnight tonight, they have been to North Carolina and Georgia, avoiding Texas due to the hurricane. I am a sibling, yet still human, so I will extend the blog allotted time.




Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

2 comments:

Liz said...

SOUNDS AND LOOKS LIKE A "HAIRY" MESS IF YOU ASK ME.

suzie said...

Here I sit, at work, at my computer; panting like a dog -throw me a bone!

I need an escape from the office, I want to take a mental vacation to the Cayman Islands with help from your photos!

Please comply!!!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash