Thursday, February 19, 2009

a Favorite of Mine

Kat's Influence post is one of my most favorites to read.
Feeling meloncholy I enjoyed it again today.
And feel inspired to live a better life,
because both she and my Grandfather are amazing.
She served a mission and upon returning
gave a talk that CHANGED my life,
or at least the direction of my journey.

Her influence upon me is great,
and I don't think she has any idea how much.

Love you Kat.
I hope you don't mind me sharing you.
I can't say what you said in any way or shape as well as you put it.

Thanks for sharing your life with us.

1 comment:

LeShel said...

she is super awesome isn't she. I remember that talk. I'd sure love a copy of it. I just sat and cried and loved each moment.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash