Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clarissa's Science Fair Project

...and last but not least:




Clarissa and Izzy won the Science Fair and head to district competition on Thursday. When I download the pictures from her camera I will post the close ups of the apples. We are SOOOO glad we got to throw them away...finally. Congrats to her for her hard work. Click on the pictures and you can read the projects details a bit better [i think]. anywho...thanks for being interested in our doings.
Love and hugs to you.

4 comments:

LeShel said...

awesome job. We're about to start on a project for Clayton. I just want it over. I'm so scared because I have no idea how to do this.

suzie said...

I am impressed. She has my vote.

Very exciting, and I will be calling the district to make an anonymous threat that she better win, or else. Just kidding, she doesn't NEED my ruthless winning tactics.

Liz said...

I have seen the science projects at many a middle school and this is so much more AMAZING!!!
Way to go Clarissa!!!
Get that pink stuff away from your bro.

Proudfeet said...

That is an impressive project! And very interesting!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash