Monday, February 16, 2009

Amazing First Ladies

Happy Presidents Day:

I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic. Abigail Adams

At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent. Barbara Bush

The search for human freedom can never be complete without freedom for women. Betty Ford

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. Martha Washington

Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water! Eleanor Roosevelt
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt

4 comments:

suzie said...

I miss you so much today...
I cried all the way to work, yes the entire 40 minute commute. I am so pathetic, I ruined my make-up!!! Natalie and I watched the movie again yesterday, and she pointed out that I cried at all the same parts I did the first time.

Proudfeet said...

Those are awesome quotes! I am book marking this post!

Liz said...

Behind all great men there is the GREATEST WOMAN!

steveroni said...

Doggone! I read all these, liked them, already copied one and sent it out...and did not even realize they are all women...maybe I should go away, and come back tomorrow. -grin!

Nope. I love being here. Heck, I love 'being' ANYWHERE!
Steve E.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash