Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shoveling their way "off the naughty list"


I just got a call from my neighbor who asked if I knew that my boys are out working their way off the naughty list by shoveling walks.

She tried to pay them for shoveling her walks but they said
"No, thanks, we are
working our way
off the naughty list."



...so they think.

I keep telling them they are good wonderful boys.....yet, one is vacuuming, and two are out shoveling the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD.

She said she wanted to put in a good word and she hopes that we
are giving them something wonderful...


I told her I keep trying to tell them they are WONDERFUL!




Only Clarissa is relaxing....

In the end I suppose my neighbors will be happy that the boys thinking they need to do "something to get on the nice list" will benefit them by their walks being shoveled.
Yeah for Christmas....only one more FULL day.

Hope you and yours are enjoying a peaceful holiday season.


And about those Hampsters.....I suppose that they think going over Santa's head to Jesus will work. We will see...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ HUGS ♥

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzie said...

How funny. I guess they don't want to take any chances!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash