Wednesday, December 23, 2009






Jeremy: I am about to cry.
Me: Why?
Jeremy: Some people offered us some money
and Sam told them "No."

I am so sick of this shoveling!




...and in further news:



Sister Randall gave us Candy Cane Cocoa for a neighbor gift.
I brought the boys in to warm them up.

Jeremy said, "Sister Randall always gives the best gifts.
She NEVER buys anything from the store,
she home makes EVERYTHING!"

[He seriously thinks she made the cocoa!
I guess the package does look fancy!!!]

Sister Randall is the neighbor who called me about the boys shoveling...and who tried to pay them.
She is wonderful wonderful. LOVE the cocoa!

LOVE my kids.
Wonderful Holiday Season!

Merry Christmas to you all!
Wishing you all Peace, Hope, Happiness!
♥xoxoxxx♥

2 comments:

suzie said...

I love Jeremy's honesty, poor kid.

Liz said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
LOVE this post.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash