Friday, December 19, 2008

HELLO AGAIN: 43 minutes past HEAVEN

great show...see this post for a complete list of the
excellent music he sang....

(things missing: Suzanne....the song, and the sister
Nat Nat,
and all you Neil FANS who we missed being with tonight :(....)

the best part of the show was being there with Clarissa
and seeing her fall head over heels
for my rock star.

knuckle clutch....the brainwashing has taken over!!!

check out her version...coming as soon as
i release my position
at the helm of blogger!

okay okay....i do have to be the mommy...
it would not be responsible to allow her
to stay up blogging....after taking her
to a CONCERT...but who says I am responsible...check out those high heels
she is wearing IN THE SNOW....straight out of the
movie Grease.WHICH second to Neil Diamond,
is my favorite childhood memory.

And my little Clarissa Rose looked SO GOOD, in her BLUEJEANS,
with these fabulous shoes wrapped
around her piggies!


anyhow, you Clarissa Corner fans...
YOU know who you are.

...you will just have to wait for her version...

in the meantime, here's mine!~

our white knight aka, Uncle Kim, showed about 5:45pm
me, still yelling at the kids,
doing hair, ironing my shirt...
where does the time go?


(i sure interrupt myself a lot, must work on that)

the boys...well, let's just say, were
SO GLAD to be allowed to stay home.

Gavin: quote: "I DON'T WANT NEIL DIAMOND
TO BE MY FIRST CONCERT...are you trying
to ruin my life" close quote!


...We were off to Indochine Bistro for dinner...after a lovely dinner we were dropped
off right out front of the Arena.

What service!!!...I did notice
we were the ONLY ones dropped
off four wheel drive white stallion style,
excellence to driver Kimbo
(I think that is what
I heard Aunt Liz call him!!!)


...after a fabulous two hours
of harmonic, melodic, BEAUTIFUL NOISE;
we were picked up
yet again, quick and close, and WARM.
THANKS, for the ride, and the safety,
in attending to our addictions, and our infatuations.

YES, indeed, a wonderful NIGHT...almost an August Night.
Puns completely intended, and meant to be
understood by REAL NEIL fans!

...speaking of RESPONSIBLE.
it would not be nice
of me to lie this close to Christmas,
too possible that I could end up on the NAUGHTY list...
oh wait, already there.

Clarissa CHOSE to BLOG THIS in the morning...
too tired; too dreamy!

sweetie...and shall i start saving for the road trip roadies
Neil will be back, and forth....and even a little behind from
time to time...
Clarissa will NEVER let me go to Phoenix for a Neiltrip again
WITHOUT HER!!!


G'nite...sleep tight....and careful
whose boots end up under your bed.
another pun...
....interested parties must contact partyrrrrrs for the details!

8 comments:

suzie said...

OMIGOSH!!! I wanted to be so jealous and sad, but after reading this, I just can't stop smiling. My cheeks hurt! And Kevin wants to know what is so funny?!? I'll never tell. I am so happy for Clarissa. Wow, three generations of Neiliacs! Yes, I made that word up, and soon my Wikipedia entry will be complete. It's a pronoun;
with two definitions

1.a raving or violently insane Neil Diamond fan; lunatic.

2. any intemperate or overly zealous or enthusiastic Neil Diamond fan:

ie. That family is full of Neiliacs.

Kim said...

Wow...I had no idea you were a big fan! Looks like a lot of fun. Clarissa is growing up way too fast. Have a great Christmas! Kim

si tu veux said...

i think that i must FRAME this night. especially her toes in the snow...so sweet.

Yes, Suzie...YOU HAVE to come next time...and Clarissa said I will NEVER go to Neil without her again.

Her favorite songs are September Morn, and Sweet Caroline.

My prediction...her first daughter will be a Caroline Rose....
I will put money on it...

Well, Maybe Caroline Eliza Rose...

Kim, Do you like Neil Diamond???

YES, I have always been a huge fan...i remember him on 8tracks. I had a carry 8track boom box. I can still feel them in my hands...oh my.

Kim said...

I like some of his songs but some not so much. I don't even know if my kids have ever heard any of his songs. My friend just gave me an CD entitled "Hits of the 80's." My kids were laughing at some of the songs and said their were weird! Kim

Liz said...

It was a wonderful night...
It needs to be an even bigger event each year!
I lvoe the name Caroline Rose, WOW!
Love to you Suzie and have a "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

wisthrop said...

Wow! I wish I could have been there. I remember taking my parents for their anniversary a number of years ago. That was an awesome concert and I'm sure this one was too. I'm sorry I missed it! Yes, I'm a Neil Diamond fan as well (thanks to my parents for putting the bug in me).

LeShel said...

I just read chinny chin chin and after laughing my head off I had to come and post again. I'm glad you have such memories you can share with your beautiful daughter.

Proudfeet said...

Merry Christmas you guys! I hope you have a great day!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash