Thursday, December 25, 2008

wishing you...

and peace and love and joy
and FAITH today...
Merry Christmas
Christ Was, and Is the Reason...
This I found on a friends blog...
...and borrowed with permission ☺

Tonight as I fell asleep next to Sam,

while waiting for Santa to come,

i was singing softly a verse of

Mother Tell Me the Stories....[cs]

Sam said to me:

"do you just want to listen to my Ipod!!!"

Got to love him

[sweet boy, who didn't write a christmas list this year because

"I really just don't need anything..." ♥

after hearing the reindeer land on the roof,

we did listen to House of Pooh Corner..

..on his IPOD!

Merry Christmas to all,

and to all a hopefully wonderful morning!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Merry Christmas to you!
What a wonder post and message.
Love,
Aunt Liz

LeShel said...

I love that Sam of yours! Sounds like a priceless evening spent with love. Your children are so fortunate to have a mom that can sit and be still and share time. Merry Christmas.

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash