Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Take Two


this should be no problem...


oh yeah...bring it on!
...right back atcha....
yeah...oh brother...still no problem

WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE?
Confidence and Concentration...
Alright then, game on!!!



that wasn't suppose to happen...

...better get serious...

not sure what to think about this
...but thinking...

oh yeah baby!


just wait till you fall asleep tonight!
notice [above] how Sam
is COVERING the goal
at this point...

...oh yeah baby!
[still not sure who won...
..maybe it was me, the lottery.
such cute kids.]

4 comments:

LeShel said...

That is my all time favorite game that I can't play. Even the smallest child will kick my butt, however I must say I'm always up for more. Thanks for posting cute pictures of cute kids. Love the smiles!

Shauna said...

How fun! Cute kids :) Thanks for sharing :) L♥ve you l♥ts :) Hugs! :) Shauna

suzie said...

What a fun post. I love the play by play, I felt like I was there. More like; wish I were there.

It"s me said...

cute pictures!!!!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash