Friday, December 5, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Hope this finds you enjoying the beginning of the holidays.
I, for one, am having a harder time this year
getting my Christmas Spirit out.
But, I decided to borrow some cheer
from some kind friends out there,
and share them here with you who care.
Thanks for being my family.

I don't say that much, thanks,
and sometimes we don't see much of each other,
but I love knowing you are there,
and that you and yours
and me and mine,
are tied together in unity
by some pretty cool people
who are grand and great!
Yes, we are family.
Sometimes sad, mad,
often glad, but mainly hopeful
for families can be together forever.
So here, or there, we better
get used to one another.

Okay, not a poem,
not even a rambling.
Just a rhetoric way of saying,
I hope you find your Christmas Cheer.

Saving my favorite Christmas picture for Sunday!
So come back!!! And Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love you so much!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash