Sunday, December 7, 2008

ahhhh, life is.


i don't know if it is because of the time i spent in primary,
or if it was the birth of each of my children,
or if it is because i need my savior so much right now,
but this picture is absolutely one of my favorite
pictures of all time of Him.

Him,
the one who came
born to adversity
but willing
and still willing.
He,
who looks to his mother
with trust to love
to his father
to train and teach
Him,
who attends
to his Fathers
business.
He,
who smiles
in the manger
at his mother
with love
adoring her sacrifice
for him.
reminding me
that all will be well.
this life is good.
ahhh, life is.


the artist who created this was inspired
the more that i draw i learn that nothing comes but from
within that which our Father already ordained us to be,
to become, all that he desires of us.

i see this picture, and the beauty of his birth.
and the peace this season can bring.
no matter our circumstances.

yes, i am giving in to the holidays.
they will come, even if in my grumpiness i Grinch them away.
they are coming
so, as grandpa always reminds me:
come what may,
and love it.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love this photo so much becasue of the facial expressions on their faces. It almost looks like you are actually there looking at them.

LeShel said...

thanks

It"s me said...

This is also one of my favorite pics!

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash