Monday, November 27, 2006

WOW - WHAT - YOURE KIDDING ME

WOW!!! Things couldn’t have taken a more difficult twist. The past three days are a blur. It is Sunday, I came home this morning for the Sacrament meeting program with my family, I have been at my sisters since Friday. On Friday I took my kids down to see the twins, when I got to my sisters, she called. She was out having her hair done and began to hemorrhage. She was in trouble and needed me to bring her some clothes. She called back to tell me never mind she was on her way to the emergency room. Her hematocrate was down to 19 by the time she got there and she was admitted. On Saturday morning she had an emergency hysterectomy. This has been very devastating to her and to me. I just can’t stop crying. I feel so drained. My kids did a superb job speaking in Sacrament meeting. They took all but 6 minutes, which Brian and I split. I was so proud and thankful. This afternoon we went to Sam Wellers bookstore and sat in the window reading books together. We were their living window display. It was really fun and relaxing to be with my family. I am heading back down to my sisters to help with the twins during the night. My brother Jake is being the surrogate mom and dad right now until my sister get’s feeling better. This is just so overwhelming and scary. We could have lost my sister, she nearly bled to death, and when her babies had only been home 18 hours, she is back in the hospital. She will come home sometime this week if all goes well.

No comments:

my happiness!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Stacie Adamson's Facebook profile
“You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences.” ~Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

COURAGE to HEAL

COURAGE to HEAL
awarded by amysplash